Frequently Asked Questions
Our prices vary according to materials used, complexity of design/production, and quantity. As the vast majority of our products are customized, we work with client drawings to provide custom quotes as quickly as possible.
No, there is no minimum order quantity. However, as the vast majority of our products are customized, there is often a tooling charge associated with the manufacture of a new product type, e.g. custom molds must be formed etc.. This is factored into the total cost of the order. For extremely small order quantities, this may prove cost-prohibitive for some clients.
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
Roughly speaking, 6-8 weeks depending on complexity of project
Currently we only accept bank transfer. In general we request a 30% T/T down payment on placement of order, with the remaining 70% due upon shipment.
We warranty our materials and workmanship. Our commitment is to your satisfaction with our products. In warranty or not, it is the culture of our company to address and resolve all customer issues to everyone’s satisfaction
Yes, we use high quality export packaging. We also use specialized hazard packing for dangerous goods and authenticated cold storage shippers for temperature sensitive items. Specialist packaging and non-standard packing requirements may incur an additional charge.
Shipping fees vary depending on which delivery company clients select. We work with all major foreign and domestic shippers. Please contact us for further information.